Explanation and definition
The words expressed in capital letters have the meaning defined below. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
- An account refers to the only account you create by creating access to all or part of our services.
- The company (referred to as “company”, “us”, “us” or “us” in this agreement) refers to the health forum.
- Cookies are small files set by a website on your computer, mobile device or any other device, which contain detailed information about your website’s browsing history and its many uses.
- Country refers to: Florida, USA
- Device refers to any device that can access the service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal information is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The service refers to the website.
- A service provider is a natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the company. It refers to a third party that hires a third-party company or private person to promote services, provide services on behalf of the company, perform property-related services, or help the company analyze service usage.
- Third-party social media services refer to any website or website of any social network, and users can log in to the website or create an account for it.
- Usage data refers to by using the service or the service itself automatically collect infrastructure data (for example, page view duration).
- This website refers to the health forum, accessed from https://apkappsforum.com
- You refer to an individual who uses or uses the service, or a company or other legal entity (if applicable) that uses or uses the service on behalf of that individual.
Collection and use of your personal information
Type of data collected
When we use our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, which may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Use information
Usage data is automatically collected when using the service.
Usage information may include information such as the Internet protocol address of the device (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the service pages you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique device, and other information. Class information. Labels and other diagnostic information.
When you access the service through a mobile device or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, the operating system, you Internet browser used, unique device ID and other diagnostic information.
Whenever you visit our service or use the service through a mobile device, we may also collect information sent by your browser.
Tracking technology and cookies
You can make your browser reject all cookies or send cookies at any time. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our services.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. When offline, persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device, and session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
We use session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Required/Required Cookie Type : Session Cookie Administrator: My Purpose: These cookies are necessary for us to provide you with the services provided through the website and to enable you to use some of its functions. They help protect your username and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the service you requested cannot be provided. We only use these cookies to provide these services.
- Functional Cookie Type : Persistent Cookie Manager: My Purpose: These cookies enable us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login information or language settings. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid the need to re-enter settings every time you use this website.
Use of personal information
Companies may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services , including monitoring the use of our services .
- Manage your account: Manage your registration as a service user. The personal information you provide enables you to use various functions of the services available to registered users.
- Performance Agreement: Develop, comply with and implement other agreements signed through products, goods or services or other “services” purchased for you.
- Contact you: phone calls, text messages, or other electronic communications with your contacts via email , such as push notifications from mobile apps, which include updates or communications related to information related to events, product or service agreements, including security Update when necessary or reasonable.
- In order to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we provide, such information is similar to the goods, services and events you have purchased or inquired about, unless you wish to receive such information.
- Manage your requests: Join us and manage your requests.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze your use of the service and contact you.
- Business transfer: We may share or transfer your personal information during the merger, sale of company assets, financing of the company or part or part of the company, or acquisition to another company or during negotiations.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners to provide you with specific products, services or offers.
- With other users: When you share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, all users can view and publish this information publicly. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, the third-party social media service contact can see your name, profile picture, and operating instructions. Similarly, other users can view your activity description, communicate with you, and view your profile.
Keep your personal information
The company also retains usage data for internal analysis. Usage data is usually kept for a short period of time, unless the data is used to improve the security or function of our services, or we are legally obliged to keep it for a longer period of time.
Transfer your personal information
Your information (including personal information) will be processed in the company’s office and other locations where all parties involved in the processing are located. This means that data can be transferred and maintained to computers that are not under the jurisdiction of your state, province, state, or other state. On these computers, the privacy laws may be different from your region. different.
Disclosure of your personal information
If the company participates in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred. We will notify you before transferring your personal information and applying other privacy policies.
In some cases, the company may be required to provide your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid request from a public agency (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company sincerely believes that your personal information is the action that must be taken for the following purposes:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate any misuse of the service
- Protect the personal safety of service users or the public
- Prevent legal liability
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us, but please remember that the method of data transmission via the Internet or the method of electronic storage is not 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
According to Article 1798 of the California Luminescence Act, California residents who have established a business relationship with us can request that their personal information be shared with a third party once a year for the third party to use. For direct marketing purposes.
If you want more information under the California Flash Act, and you are a person living in California, you can contact us using the contact information below.
According to Article 22581 of the California Business and Professional Code, California residents under the age of 18 (registered users of online websites, services or applications) can request and obtain the right to delete publicly posted content or information.
You can request the deletion of such information, and if you are a resident of California, you can use the contact information below and provide the email address associated with your account to contact us.
Please note that your request does not guarantee the complete or complete deletion of online content or data. In some cases, the law may not allow or require deletion.
Link to other websites
We are not responsible for any third-party websites or services, content, privacy policies or practices, and we are not responsible for any.