On the Island, you can:
* Isolate app, for privacy protection.
* Clone app, for parallel running.
* Freeze app, to completely block its background behaviors.
* Hide app, for various reasons.
* Use VPN only on one side, or different VPN on both sides.
To uninstall and remove Island completely, please first “Destroy Island” in “Settings – Scoped Settings – Island”. If you have already uninstalled the Island app, please “Remove work profile” in your device “Settings – Accounts”.
===== PERMISSIONS =====
DEVICE-ADMIN: Device administrator privilege is required to create the Island space (work profile), which serves as the fundamental functionality of Island. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.
PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Required to correctly recognize the running state of apps. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.
NEW: “App Settings Helper”, in General settings.
Prefer “App Settings” to “Clone” in the app actions bar. (“Clone” in the overflow menu)
“Deactivate” is no longer shown in Island Watcher, if Mainland is not managed by Island.