Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free
• 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app
Gmail is also part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.